Welcome to the Recreation page of Second Baptist Church! If you are wanting a place to warm up, cool down, or to unload some excess energy in a comfortable setting, then please feel free to stop in and check out our facilities. You do not have to be a member of Second Baptist to come in to our Life Center!
Registration for the spring soccer season has begun! Teams are being formed for boys and girls, ages 4 – 10. Practices will begin in late February, with games beginning in late March. You can register online by clicking here. Contact Tommy Sexton at 682-3308 or email@example.com if there are any questions.
We are also looking for willing adults to help coach our teams! No registration fee will be required if you are willing to coach. We will also provide soccer balls, coaching resources and any other items that you would need. Contact Tommy if you are interested in coaching one of our soccer teams.
Our Recreation Ministry offers the following to our members and guests:
- Basketball court (certain rules and regulations may apply)
- Indoor walking/jogging track (18 laps = 1 mile)
- Racquetball court (nominal fee required)
- Fitness room (nominal fee required)
- Lounge area and game room
- Classroom space for meetings (by reservation and staff approval)
- Gym rental and space rental for parties (by reservation, depending on gym availability)
- Youth soccer for ages 4 – 10, in spring and fall seasons
- Basketball league for ages 6 – 14, in fall and winter seasons
The next sports season registration will be for spring soccer. Registration will begin in January. Season will run from late March to early May of 2019.
Please contact Tommy Sexton at 901-682-3308 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
“Whatever you do, work at it with all of your heart, as working for The Lord, not for human masters. You know that you will receive an inheritance from The Lord as a reward. It is Jesus Christ that you are serving.” (Colossians 3:23-24).